Highlighted

How to autoset specific initial view when exporting from Illustrator ?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save as PDF from Illustrator, I want the initial view set as "Single page" and "Fit page". I didn't find anything in the Illustrator tooltip. I'm aware that Acrobat allows these settings in "Properties" tab but I create a lot of PDF and I want some kind of autosetting. Is it possible in Acrobat ? Maybe with a .bat ? Thanks.

Ok so I found how to autoset with the "Actions" tool within Acrobat.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to autoset specific initial view when exporting from Illustrator ?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save as PDF from Illustrator, I want the initial view set as "Single page" and "Fit page". I didn't find anything in the Illustrator tooltip. I'm aware that Acrobat allows these settings in "Properties" tab but I create a lot of PDF and I want some kind of autosetting. Is it possible in Acrobat ? Maybe with a .bat ? Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0