Highlighted

How to Cancel Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Trial When Nothing Is Showing Up Under "My Plans???"

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to cancel a trial subscription when it is not showing up under "my plans?" I purchased the 7-day trial for Adobe Pro DC, and, upon clicking into my account, it does not appear to be anywhere, whatsoever, so how am I to cancel the subscription? I have the emails as proof of the purchase, but that is all, from what it seems... may anyone please point me in the right direction? Adobe does not seem to kinder well to cellular communication, so I am here now hoping that anyone is able to assist! Thank you very much in advance!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Cancel Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Trial When Nothing Is Showing Up Under "My Plans???"

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to cancel a trial subscription when it is not showing up under "my plans?" I purchased the 7-day trial for Adobe Pro DC, and, upon clicking into my account, it does not appear to be anywhere, whatsoever, so how am I to cancel the subscription? I have the emails as proof of the purchase, but that is all, from what it seems... may anyone please point me in the right direction? Adobe does not seem to kinder well to cellular communication, so I am here now hoping that anyone is able to assist! Thank you very much in advance!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your input, but I have already tried that link actually. The dead-end that I face is the step that says "Click Manage Plan or View Plan" because the plan does not appear to exist, almost as if I did not even purchase the 7-day trial... do you think that this may be a glitch in the system, perhaps?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0