I start a free trial, but I got a deduction of $14.99, how to cancel this plan? and make it free to try?
Acrobat Reader is free.
Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Standard (for Win only) are by subscription only.
The trial version switches automatically to a paid subscription unless you cancel it in time. This is stated in the T&C.
You can cancel it using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
I know it can cancel, but I'm not sure will the fees continue to be charged? (I start free trial today)
After you cancel you won't be charged any longer.
Free trial is 7 days. On the 8th day of service, it automatically converts to a paid subscription plan. That's why Adobe asks for a credit card when you join. You have 14 days to cancel without penalty.
1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
2. If you still need help, scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.