• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert a one page Genogram .pdf chart to multiple pages?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a Genogram descendant chart in .pdf format and I need to print it out so that it is legible for a client... Does anyone know how I can break it up into multiple pages for legible printing?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Hi Monica

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you wan to break the PDF into multiple  pages for printing.

Are you trying to split the PDF chart into multiple sheets of paper and then combine them later to form the complete chart? If yes, You can print a large format document, such as a poster or banner, by splitting the page across multiple sheets of paper (called "tiling"). The tiling option calculates how many sheets of paper are needed. You can adjust the size

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monica

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you wan to break the PDF into multiple  pages for printing.

Are you trying to split the PDF chart into multiple sheets of paper and then combine them later to form the complete chart? If yes, You can print a large format document, such as a poster or banner, by splitting the page across multiple sheets of paper (called "tiling"). The tiling option calculates how many sheets of paper are needed. You can adjust the size of the original to best fit the paper and specify how much each "tile" overlaps. You can then piece together the tiles.

Go to Print > Poster (Under page size and handeling) and then follow the steps shared in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html
Note: Steps are same for the new version of the application

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for what i needed... 

Thank you!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines