Highlighted

How to convert all pages to editable text and images, like what happens when one is in "Edit PDF"?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In "Edit PDF", if you click on a text box in a scanned PDF, that text gets converted to vectors. I want to be able to do that for my entire 100 page+ document, but I don't want to have to wait for Acrobat to scan each page individually and me to click on each text box and go to the next page. Is there a way to convert the entire (scanned) PDF to editable text and images without having to go through each page indiviually?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Search for the Recognize Text tool in the Tools panel and then run it on the file.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to convert all pages to editable text and images, like what happens when one is in "Edit PDF"?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In "Edit PDF", if you click on a text box in a scanned PDF, that text gets converted to vectors. I want to be able to do that for my entire 100 page+ document, but I don't want to have to wait for Acrobat to scan each page individually and me to click on each text box and go to the next page. Is there a way to convert the entire (scanned) PDF to editable text and images without having to go through each page indiviually?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Search for the Recognize Text tool in the Tools panel and then run it on the file.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0