• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert from individual letters to paragraphs?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a resume in MS Word and saved it as a pdf.  I'm now working on a different computer that doesn't have MS Word, and I'm working in Acrobat DC to edit a few lines...but the WHOOOOOLE document is reading as individualized letters, rather than words, sentences, and paragraphs!  This is beyond frustrating, and, of course, I'm on a tight deadline to turnaround the edit.

PLEASE HELP!!!  I need to edit this document, and don't have time to try to re-create the document and reformat all of the lettering individually.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd reccomend finding someone with word and asking them to edit the original and make a new PDF for you.

Acrobat doesn't always make the text editing very easy. It rather unpredictable, and your document, sad to say, is not really ediable. 

If you want me to edit the document in Word and make you a new PDF, I can. Just send it to me in a DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your issue with Adobe Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines