• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to create a digital signature in acrobat pro version 20 how to transfer/export digital signature

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'd like to know how to create a digital signature in acrobat pro version 20, as well as

how to transfer/export digital signature from acrobat 10 acrobat X pro to acrobat pro 20.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

pingatwork

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a digital signature: Do you mean a signature field, or a profile?

The former is done using the Add New Field tools in Prepare Form mode. The latter can be done via Edit - Preferences - Signatures - Identities & Trusted Certificates. Click on Add ID to create a new one, or to import one from a file. In the same window you can also export an existing signature profile from your old version to a PFX file, and then import it in the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67, 

Thank you so much for your solutions. my previous Acrobat 10 pro has my digital signature on my old laptop, now i have a new laptop, so i need a way to transfer the signature from Acrobat 10 pro to Acrobat Pro 2020 ver 20. the exact menu location of these different version may be different, i guess.  I will follow your steps try export profile from acrobat 10 and import to acrobat 2020, will do it next week and update here again.

Have a nice day!

Ping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it's exactly the same in both versions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines