How to create a dynamic stamp with ability for me to edit date if needed on the pdf?

Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a "Received" dynamic stamp, or customize the default "Received" dynamic stamp, so I can use today's date or I can change the date to the correct date.  I also would like to take the time received out of the stamp.

Thanks!

Pat

May I ask why I can't add or at least search for other tags for my question?  None of the tags below that automatically came up have anything to do with my question.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to create a dynamic stamp with ability for me to edit date if needed on the pdf?

Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a "Received" dynamic stamp, or customize the default "Received" dynamic stamp, so I can use today's date or I can change the date to the correct date.  I also would like to take the time received out of the stamp.

Thanks!

Pat

May I ask why I can't add or at least search for other tags for my question?  None of the tags below that automatically came up have anything to do with my question.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a complex issue, but it was discussed many times. Try searching for "dynamic stamp" on this forum.

And that tags system is a mess, honestly. Just select something and forget about it...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0