Highlighted

How to create folders in Acrobat to organize layers

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to organize layers in my layered pdf document and I'd like to have folders, like I see in this example (see image below). I don't want to merge th elayers, I still want to be able to display them one by one. Any suggestions on how I can do that?

Rachele5DD6_0-1598616350768.png

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to create folders in Acrobat to organize layers

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to organize layers in my layered pdf document and I'd like to have folders, like I see in this example (see image below). I don't want to merge th elayers, I still want to be able to display them one by one. Any suggestions on how I can do that?

Rachele5DD6_0-1598616350768.png

Topics

Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have this control with Adobe Acrobat. This would be controlled from the application that you are creating the PDF from.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF