Highlighted

How to delete a rogue table!?

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This plopped itself into my form layout when I was editing properties (changing the field name) on one of the background fields in the lower left area of the visual table marking. How the heck do I get rid of it?! I won't even ask why these things happen anymore . . . so many odd things move, shift, delete themselves and appear without me requesting them that I've just accepted it as Adobe not caring because there's no other real competitors for making PDFs accessible* (is it because I'm using Acrobat DC Pro on a Mac and everyone else without these problems is using Windows for PDF accessibility?? Please...??)

*If I'm wrong, please let me know. I'm aware of validation tools like CommonLook and Pac3 which are only available for the Windows platform, and the seemingly cool online (non-platform specific, yea!) tool PAVE which so far appears to work well, but . . . it aint helpful validatin' if the only tool I have to make the changes in isn't pressed to upgrade or fix itself, and causes many of the errors to begin with . . . oh I digress . . . so, the Table thingy? Anyone?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to delete a rogue table!?

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This plopped itself into my form layout when I was editing properties (changing the field name) on one of the background fields in the lower left area of the visual table marking. How the heck do I get rid of it?! I won't even ask why these things happen anymore . . . so many odd things move, shift, delete themselves and appear without me requesting them that I've just accepted it as Adobe not caring because there's no other real competitors for making PDFs accessible* (is it because I'm using Acrobat DC Pro on a Mac and everyone else without these problems is using Windows for PDF accessibility?? Please...??)

*If I'm wrong, please let me know. I'm aware of validation tools like CommonLook and Pac3 which are only available for the Windows platform, and the seemingly cool online (non-platform specific, yea!) tool PAVE which so far appears to work well, but . . . it aint helpful validatin' if the only tool I have to make the changes in isn't pressed to upgrade or fix itself, and causes many of the errors to begin with . . . oh I digress . . . so, the Table thingy? Anyone?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.35.07 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0