Highlighted

How to downgrade an Acrobat 2020 serial number to 2017

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I downgrade my Acrobat 2020 serial number to Acrobat 2017. I purchased a perpetual license. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to downgrade an Acrobat 2020 serial number to 2017

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I downgrade my Acrobat 2020 serial number to Acrobat 2017. I purchased a perpetual license. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe that's possible, but you can try entering you s/n in the older version and see if it takes...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entering the s/n into the older version does not work. I was told by my reseller that it is possible to downgrade. If pasted in a response from my reseller below. When I contact Adobe support, they point me back to my reseller. This is very frustrating. There should be a portal where customers can perform the downgrade themselves.

"Adobe allows CLP and TLP program members to order a current-version license but use a prior version as long as the customer already owns a license of the prior version. Qualifying members can contact Adobe Customer Service to request access to a previous version of perpetual licenses via ESD (if available) up to one version back. The program member must follow all guidelines of the current-version EULA."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We here on the forums are (for the most part) fellow-users, not Adobe Employees (unless clearly marked as such), so we certainly can't help you with it. I think that if the reseller promised you it should be possible then they need to help you achieve it, or refund your purchase.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF