Highlighted

How to download Adobe Acrobat X Pro in Portuguese?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Adobe Acrobat X Pro (for the Portuguese version) license but, after formatting the computer, I can't find how the install this app (it seems Adobe stopped making old software available to download) and I just can't figure how to contact them to request them to send me the .exe file via email.

I've found this and this thread about that subject but the problem is my license is for the version in Portuguese (and some other languages) - I remember that when I used to download the file from Adobe I had to choose between 3 or more versions (one was in English, other was in Portuguese, and the others I just don't remember). Also, to be honest, I don't feel quite comfortable downloading this from other places than Adobe (but if it comes from a really trustworthy site and is exactly the same file that I would get from Adobe then I think that's ok).

Do you know how can I manage that?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to download Adobe Acrobat X Pro in Portuguese?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Adobe Acrobat X Pro (for the Portuguese version) license but, after formatting the computer, I can't find how the install this app (it seems Adobe stopped making old software available to download) and I just can't figure how to contact them to request them to send me the .exe file via email.

I've found this and this thread about that subject but the problem is my license is for the version in Portuguese (and some other languages) - I remember that when I used to download the file from Adobe I had to choose between 3 or more versions (one was in English, other was in Portuguese, and the others I just don't remember). Also, to be honest, I don't feel quite comfortable downloading this from other places than Adobe (but if it comes from a really trustworthy site and is exactly the same file that I would get from Adobe then I think that's ok).

Do you know how can I manage that?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to break it to you, but Adobe stopped making older installers available.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's bad news.

I'll keep trying to find a way to contact them and see if they can send me the installation file.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't waste your time. They won't do it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 1
Caio5E40 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😞

That's a shame, they sell you a software and years latter just prevent you to keep using it. I understand that products usually lose support, updates and so on due to now versions being launched, but they should at least keep making the software available to download.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0