• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Edit name in "From" field in response file

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a very basic user so bear with me.  We created a fillable form for students.  When the student completes the form and submits the form it goes directly to the response file upon opening and  sometimes we have to take an extra step and press the submit button again.  Then the file goes back to email, we open the form again and it goes to the response file.  This my problem:
If the form goes through the process above, (depends on senders email server) when I send it to the file through my email it shows my name in the "FROM" field. This field is what Adobe uses if I want to send a reminder to recipients who haven't responded.  This means people who have already responded are in the 2nd reminder email.  

QUESTION:  Is there a way to change the name in the "from" field to match that in the "Print Name" field?  Or perhaps a way to adjust what Adobe uses to populate the "from" field in the response file?  That would be magic!  I've attached a sample of my issue.  Hope you can help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "Send Form" dialog shoud allow you to enter a name, is it not doing that when you try to submit the form again? You might be able to work around this by submitting it from Adobe Reader (even though Adobe discurrages that both Acrobat and Reader are installed on the same computer). I just tried it, and it seems to work. 

I would however concentrate on why it is not working when you just open the file. Have you noticed any pattern for when this happens? Are the students using certain versions of Acrobat or Reader that makes the form more likely to not get imported correctly? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines