• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to embed a copy/pasted object

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neophyte here. I have a PDF into which I copy/pasted a barcode, using Adobe DC Pro. I have an application which is supposed to read the barcode inside a PDF. It is not "seeing" this barcode. I believe that the application cannot read layers. I don't know how to flatten this file, or whatever needs to happen to it. I'll take any suggestions you might have! Thank you in advace, and sorry if this is a truly obtuse question. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the PreFlight options to flatten the PDF, or download an automation tool for it from here:

https://www.pdfscripting.com/public/Free_Acrobat_Automation_Tools.cfm

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking the time to reply. As I said, all this is pretty new to me, and I know next to nothing about the PreFlight options. But now I have a different question: if you print an edited PDF to PDF (either MS PDF or Adobe), does that effectively flatten the PDF? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines