Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to enter license key in Adobe Acrobat XI

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Adobe Acrobat XI. Today, I am provided its license but I could fine nowhere to enter the key. Would you please instruct me?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

When you start the software I'd expect it to say that you are running a trial. Click License this Software or something similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you start the software I'd expect it to say that you are running a trial. Click License this Software or something similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume it was installed as a Trial.  Under the "Help" menu, select "Repair Acrobat Installation." It will tell you it is in trial mode and how many days are left. From here, you may click the button to license the product.  You will be prompted to Sign In to the adobe Web site and enter your serial number.  It seems to consistently work if entered this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines