• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Extract pages with Digital Signatures

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I extract pages that contain a Digital signature and keep the digital signature content?  Extract feature in Adobe Pro 2017 removes the digital signature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible without invalidating the signature. A Digital Signature prevents editing the file, including splitting it up while still keeping it signed. Imagine someone took a page from a contract you signed and pretended it was a self-standing document? Who knows what information there was on the other pages that you signed up for, which is now gone? Luckily, that's not possible with a digitally signed file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case I need to use the content from the official record to support another process.  I am fine with the validation not working in the portion I am extracting for use (use of document versus official record of documetn), I just want to see the person's signature name, date.  I can go to the official unaltered record to get the validation.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An unvalidated signature is worthless. You might as well remove it altogether.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You sound like a total idiot. To be clear we use invalidated esigned document as exhibits as we HAVE to combine them into a single document for the pleading. It is not only accepted it must be done. The original esigned pleading is already in court record. This never presents a problem. I know you can print to using Microsoft pdf but Adobe it doesn't work. We want to know how to easily be able to combine and use these documents as exhibits. We want to not only invalidate but remove it all together. This is easily done with document documents by extracting or just dragging into another document or by combining it into a new one. I want to do the same with Adobe sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pages don't have signatures. Really. Documents, whole documents, have signatures, and what it supports is the entire document. The on-page stamp is a useless and pointless decoration of no value. You can't remove part - imagine if a page of a contract could be removed, leaving it still signed... so, a complete non/starter I'm afraid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for the courts when you when you are using it as an exhibit attached behind other documents and official signed version is already apart of the court record the court doesn't care. Further if you have retained the esigned version should the invalidated signature come into question then you can easily provide it for the record. Simple as that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there's solution for extracting pdf document with digital signatures?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See discussion, this has been coverered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines