Highlighted

How to Extract pages with Digital Signatures

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I extract pages that contain a Digital signature and keep the digital signature content?  Extract feature in Adobe Pro 2017 removes the digital signature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Extract pages with Digital Signatures

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I extract pages that contain a Digital signature and keep the digital signature content?  Extract feature in Adobe Pro 2017 removes the digital signature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Acrobat forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible without invalidating the signature. A Digital Signature prevents editing the file, including splitting it up while still keeping it signed. Imagine someone took a page from a contract you signed and pretended it was a self-standing document? Who knows what information there was on the other pages that you signed up for, which is now gone? Luckily, that's not possible with a digitally signed file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case I need to use the content from the official record to support another process.  I am fine with the validation not working in the portion I am extracting for use (use of document versus official record of documetn), I just want to see the person's signature name, date.  I can go to the official unaltered record to get the validation.  Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An unvalidated signature is worthless. You might as well remove it altogether.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pages don't have signatures. Really. Documents, whole documents, have signatures, and what it supports is the entire document. The on-page stamp is a useless and pointless decoration of no value. You can't remove part - imagine if a page of a contract could be removed, leaving it still signed... so, a complete non/starter I'm afraid. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0