• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get prepared forms to secure automatically after signing

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have some template forms (a pre-made form that I have edited/prepared to have dropdown and fillable fields). After I sign this, I want it to automatically save as uneditable/secure - other forms I have without fillable fields save as secure once signed (using fill and sign). Is there a setting to make it automatically secure after it is signed? I am currently having to put password protection on every individual form I sign to make it uneditable which is inefficient. Any help appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the properties of the Signature field and under the Signed tab set it to lock all fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just saw you mentioned Fill & Sign. Use a Signature field, instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines