Highlighted

How to have access to a Google Shared Drive On Adobe Acrobat?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There, 

I am looking for a way to access a shared drive on my Google Drive account in Adobe Acrobat.

In Adobe Acrobat Pro DC "Home" menu, I clicked on "Add an Account", I clicked on "Add" Google Drive account.

I then needed to sign in to my Google account and click "Allow", for Adobe Acrobat to connect with my Google Drive account. 

It was added, but only my "Google Drive (My Drive)" and not the "Shared Drive".

Why? And if possible, how to add a shared drive?

TOPICS
Community Information, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to have access to a Google Shared Drive On Adobe Acrobat?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There, 

I am looking for a way to access a shared drive on my Google Drive account in Adobe Acrobat.

In Adobe Acrobat Pro DC "Home" menu, I clicked on "Add an Account", I clicked on "Add" Google Drive account.

I then needed to sign in to my Google account and click "Allow", for Adobe Acrobat to connect with my Google Drive account. 

It was added, but only my "Google Drive (My Drive)" and not the "Shared Drive".

Why? And if possible, how to add a shared drive?

TOPICS
Community Information, Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Acrobat forum from Using the Community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Your observation about the Goggle Drive access is correct here. When you add an another account in Acrobat, like here it is Goggle Drive. Then it would allow you to access only "My Drive".

The content saved in My Drive would only be accessible from within Acrobat. Rest, Shared Drive, Recent, Starred etc. wont be accessible. .

This is a design behavior.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0