How to have an open wet signature that does not requiring email.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a form with a wet signature at the bottom. I have 100 employees who will be using this form daily. I want them to anwser the questions and sign when completed. However, I can firgure out how to just have an open wet signature box that allows the form to be used on the spot with out having to email it to all the employees. Ideally it would just be fill in the boxes, sign, save as, clear sheet, and repeat process for all employees. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you add digital signature fields, the users can create their own self-signing certificate on the fly.

It still tequires to add an email address but for this purpose it can be a fake email address.

Sugning the signature field with a self-signed certificate doesn't require to be online in order to sign with this type of certificate, for example.

If you're saying that the PDF tries to email to other users, don't use Adobe Sign for this workflow. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines