• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to i convert a pdf to print in avery label format?

New Here ,
May 30, 2016 May 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was sent a pdf file that i want to convert to print on a specific avery label?  How do I do that?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

That may not be possible, depending on the PDF and the actual format you are looking for. In general, Avery supplies MS Word templates, which you then print (or convert to PDF). If you are dealign with a label page that contains multiple labels, and your PDF file only contains one copy, you would need an imposition application to copy the information to a target page that multiple times, while making sure that the location of each copy falls on a label.

If you already have multiple records of da

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That may not be possible, depending on the PDF and the actual format you are looking for. In general, Avery supplies MS Word templates, which you then print (or convert to PDF). If you are dealign with a label page that contains multiple labels, and your PDF file only contains one copy, you would need an imposition application to copy the information to a target page that multiple times, while making sure that the location of each copy falls on a label.

If you already have multiple records of data in your PDF file, but the data does not align with the labels, it gets even more complex. I would probably come up with a way to extract each data record into a separate PDF page, and then use imposition software to assemble the final page.

If that still does not answer your question, we need a bit more information about what your PDF file looks like, and what type of label stock you are planning on printing on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines