• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to insert an MP3 file in a PDF and how to reduce final file size.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I've written a document and it's saved as PDF. Now I want to insert a musicfile (MP3). I've tried many things but nothing works. The PDF is 90 pages and I need to insert 8 MP3 files scattered different places in the PDF. I hope someone can give a simple explanation as to how I do it? 2. Also I would like to know how I reduce the final size of the PDF including the MP3's, so I can send it in an email. Thanks X.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B-beck 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to insert audio files in PDF and reduce the size to send it in email.

To insert Audio file in the PDF please check out the steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/rich-media.html and see if that works.

For information about reducing the file size of the PDF please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/optimizing-pdfs-acrobat-pro.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reducing the PDF size will not reduce imported medias size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines