• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to keep the same quality of source document while opening it with adobe pro dc

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I am a transaltor and I work with Acrobat Pro Dc. I usually get documents with drawings or figures from my customers and when I translate the document and send it back to the customer, the drawings or figures are never as sharp as the original from the source. Does someone know what the problem is? do I have to change something in my settings ? Thanks a lot for helping.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to translate the PDF file directly? If so, that's a very bad idea, and can cause a LOT of issues.

You should translate the original document and then create a new PDF file from it, instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you give more details on your workflow? 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines