Highlighted

How to lock/hide section of a form until a particular field (signature) is entered?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am new to creating PDF forms and I am trying to find a way to lock or hide a section of a form that I have created in Acrobat Pro 2017.

For example, I have a required signature field on p.g 3 that needs to be signed before the rest of the form can be filled out. Is there an easy way to lock/hide everything after p.g 3 until the electronic signature is filled?

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to lock/hide section of a form until a particular field (signature) is entered?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am new to creating PDF forms and I am trying to find a way to lock or hide a section of a form that I have created in Acrobat Pro 2017.

For example, I have a required signature field on p.g 3 that needs to be signed before the rest of the form can be filled out. Is there an easy way to lock/hide everything after p.g 3 until the electronic signature is filled?

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?