How to 'lock' the first pdf template fill-in, before sending for a signature.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am a beginner on Adobe Pro DC, starting a new job this week setting up templates with two parts. First part is the template of a letter of which the first person selects or completes the options I put in (ie name & address, title, region, pay rate etc.) Once done, the document is "saved as" and then sent via email to a second person to be accepted and signed. Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find how to lock that first part and have the document sent to be signed (via email, but signed electronically), without further 'Adobe Pro' intervention? The signatory part will have have least one, but up to two signatories with dates. We won't be using Google Drive or the Adobe eSign subcription.

I have started searching, but realise that the time for me to find it will be inefficent on the company (who has just employed me) time. Appreciate anyone's advice!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, think I have found my solution. Using the first signature to lock the document (from the first person). Then can be sent and to the second person for signing.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines