Highlighted

How to make an Interface from my Filemaker DB, create a PDF and print it.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Filemaker DB, inside of that DB I create several type of PDF, then I have on request to collect some data, with that data create a PDF and print it, the customer wants to use Printer icon button to call my script, create the PDF and then send that PDF contain to the printer as a printed docuent. I already created the script to create the file, show the contain and form there click on the printer icon and print it manually, how to do that in the background, without show the pdf contain ?, Any kind of command to look for the printer icon and click on it ?

Please, any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make an Interface from my Filemaker DB, create a PDF and print it.

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Filemaker DB, inside of that DB I create several type of PDF, then I have on request to collect some data, with that data create a PDF and print it, the customer wants to use Printer icon button to call my script, create the PDF and then send that PDF contain to the printer as a printed docuent. I already created the script to create the file, show the contain and form there click on the printer icon and print it manually, how to do that in the background, without show the pdf contain ?, Any kind of command to look for the printer icon and click on it ?

Please, any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0