Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move throught the overlapping editable text boxes

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Standard DC:

How to move throught the overlapping editable text boxes, when using the edit tool. I need to change something at the bottom of the stack. I can only move everything on top out of the way, the tedious task to move it all back in perfect alignment. I have tried all the quick keys while clicking, but nothing changes what is selected, of course the top item.

Please help, Editing the PDF is the new solution for our department. We literally have over 50 people needing to do this. Our comany implemented a new application for our work flow. There are several lacking items, leaving all of us just making changes to the PDF that was generated. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, making an edit here or there is what the Edit Capability within Acrobat important. However, when there is as much editing as you are implying that is needed, you really need to go back to the original documents, make the edits/changes there and regenerate your PDFs.

Is there a reason you are not working with the original documents and their document creation program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new mapping app we are utilizing needs a lot of programming help, before it is the app we all dream for it to be. To go back into the app and make additional small changes to output a pdf is just something we would like to avoid.

It is sad to think that, adobe has the ability to toggle through the layers of overlapping items in all of their big apps; Acrobat is just as big of an app, and no one thought that layer toggling function would be a helpful quick key function.

I thought if I asked the community that someone would have the secret that I couldn't locate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines