How to prevent Google Docs from changing my PDF classroom lesson?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -- I am in a learning curve with schools going online -- need help understanding.

FIRST

I write lessons for teachers.  The lessons I design are created using InDesign, then saved as PDF.  I use password protect and allow high resolution printing only for PDF lesson.

Teachers have gone to Google Classroom.

How do I prevent Google Docs from converting my PDF lesson into a Google Doc?

I am told that Google Doc corrupts the format, images, and charts on my PDF lesson.

SECOND

How do I create simple answer sheets for each PDF lesson -- For example:  Questions #1 - #20, Fill in blank, and essay answer -- using InDesign, convert to PDF, allow teacher to import to Google Classroom (not convert to Google Doc), then allow students to type answers on the simple answer sheet.

Your tips are MUCH APPRECIATED!

JoAnn 😉

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Try applying a file-open password, not just file-edit.

2. This can be done using scripts, but it's unlikely to work if you open the file in a non-Adobe application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines