Highlighted

How to print doc in icloud and download it to my computer (using Acrobat DC and Win10)?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What could be more predictable than a need to store doc on icloud (or whatever cloud storage is offered by Adobe), using Adobe Scan, then capture it on my computer, using Acrobat DC if necessary, and print it? But after numerous stymied tries, I see no obvious way to do it.  Do we live in a consumer jungle or what?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to print doc in icloud and download it to my computer (using Acrobat DC and Win10)?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What could be more predictable than a need to store doc on icloud (or whatever cloud storage is offered by Adobe), using Adobe Scan, then capture it on my computer, using Acrobat DC if necessary, and print it? But after numerous stymied tries, I see no obvious way to do it.  Do we live in a consumer jungle or what?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That must mean that I'm the stupidist Adobe user on the planet...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the file in Adobe Acrobat and print it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2020 0