Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to print multiple pages in Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I would appreciate your help. I am trying to print 1 A6 page 4 times on the same piece of A4 paper in Adobe Acrobat Pro but it doesn't seem to be working. I have gone into print, selected multiple and customised it to 2 by 2 but it only seems to print 1 A6 on the top left hand side of the page and leaves everything else blank. 

Would appreciate if you could help me.

Many thanks

Helen

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One trick I've used is to duplicate that page three times so you have 4 instances, and then do the Print 2 X 2.  You can quickly do this by holding control and dragging the page thumbnail in the Pages panel a few times.  If you don't save the changes after printing, you haven't affected the saved doc.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to emphasise - there is NO built in option to print one page more than once (edited to add...) ON THE SAME SHEET OF PAPER. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a blank page and use 1,1,1,1 for the pages to print in the print dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can enter the page number multiple times, such as "1,1,1,1". That will print four copies of the first page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines