• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to print Smart Source coupons in normal size?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had difficulty printing Smart Source coupons in the normal size. They print out in miniature format, which the stores don't want to honor. I have the Adobe Reader. When the coupon comes into my Download file, it arrives as an Adobe Acrobat Forms Document. When you double click on it (as you are told to do), it opens and asks if you want to print press YES. When you press YES, it prints out in miniature form. When you press NO, it just closes. You have no other options for controlling the format for the printing of this .fdf. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi caroled42090142,

Could you please try changing settings under printer and see if that works:

1- Launch Reader>open any pdf file in it>click File>Print

2- Select your printer from the drop down options>select Properties

3- Look if there is a setting called Scale, try to change it to Actual Size

Could you please let me know if this behavior is seen when you print other pdf documents?

Have you tried printing from other applications?

Which Operating System is installed on the machine-Mac/Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 Operating System.

I appreciate your trying to help, however, it doesn't work. When I download a coupon from the website, it comes into my download file as a Adobe Acrobat Forms Document, not a regular Adobe Acrobat Document. I have no problem printing a regular Adobe Acrobat Document. In fact, I have no problem printing from any other application.

Once I download the form, I can either open it from my File Explorer file or open Adobe and open it from there. As soon as it opens, a window pops up that says "This document is trying to print. Do you want to allow this? YES or NO" You have no opportunity to select printer options or properties. And when it prints, it prints in miniaturized format.

Here is the website where I found the coupon I needed, if you'd like to try it directly yourself.

Coupon Savings - Gold Bond Ultimate

Thank you again for trying to help. If you solve it, please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi caroled42090142,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please try changing printer preferences in Control Panel and see if that helps?

1- Right click Start menu>and select Control Panel>Devices and Printers

2- Right click your physical printer and select Printing preferences

3- There should be an option called page size/resizing, try to change it to Actual size

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines