• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Remove Ads

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have just purchased a new lap top running Windows 10. I have download a PDF reader from the Microsoft Store and paid £74 for a lifetime user that adds various functions, one being no ads. Ads still appear and everytime you close the ad window I am prompted to purchase the upgraded software. I accept to purchase again and Microsoft says I have already purchased but still non of the extra value functions work. I have tried deleting the software and starting again but nothing works???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

You have posted in the wrong forum system.

What you bought, whatever that is, is not made/written by Adobe that I know of. Also you did not purchase it from Adobe but from the MS App store. You should be posting over on the MS App store support forums.

Adobe has Acrobat Reader for reading PDF files and is completely Free. Although it will allow you to make In App purchases for added functionality. You do not have to pay for it to just Read PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact full name of the PDF reader you purchased from the Microsoft Store? It doesn't sound like any Adobe product I can think of, but Adobe make lots of things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted in the wrong forum system.

What you bought, whatever that is, is not made/written by Adobe that I know of. Also you did not purchase it from Adobe but from the MS App store. You should be posting over on the MS App store support forums.

Adobe has Acrobat Reader for reading PDF files and is completely Free. Although it will allow you to make In App purchases for added functionality. You do not have to pay for it to just Read PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
You are correct. Adobe was not the software provider. I just assumed buying from the Microsoft Store they would only sell the best, it was an app called PDF Reader.
Microsoft has refunded my £74 which I paid to get rid of the adverts. I have downloaded Adobe and it's a dream!

Sotto Vento

[Edited by Moderator to remove link to other software vendor]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have paid for adobe acrobat dc. how do i stop the splash advertising of 'features' when i open it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure you're using Acrobat and not Reader? It's not enough to just pay for it, you also need to download, install and then use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines