Highlighted

How to remove edit marks on PDF to make it print friendly?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've attached a link of PDF i want to print but i don't want to print all of the edits that have been made to it that is highlighted blue with the line through it is that possible?

https://www.maine.gov/dafs/omp/sites/maine.gov.dafs.omp/files/inline-files/Administrative_Rule_18-69...

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to remove edit marks on PDF to make it print friendly?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've attached a link of PDF i want to print but i don't want to print all of the edits that have been made to it that is highlighted blue with the line through it is that possible?

https://www.maine.gov/dafs/omp/sites/maine.gov.dafs.omp/files/inline-files/Administrative_Rule_18-69...

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those look like they're track changes from Word. You'll need to remake the PDF from word without the track changes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway i can do that without being the creator of the PDF?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not unless you can track down the original word document.

Alternatively, you can save the PDF as a Word document, but it will probably think that all the blue edits are formatted, and try to preserve them. So you'll have a lot of manually reformatting to do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having sort of the same issue - PDF which was scanned textbook pages converted to word but the fonts are all messed up, spacing is messed up, words are seperated incorrectly and jumbled and all of the things that word recognizes as typos are red or blue.  Is there anyway to convert from pdf to word without going through to correct things manually and if you DO correct manually how do you eliminate the underlined "mistakes".  I'm attaching a pic of the word doc below

OH I did try making it an editable PDF but the person I'm doing this for doesn't have advance adobe so I don't know if they can make the changes they need to it anyway from my saved version...

Nikki5FA2_0-1597350839190.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0