• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to roll back to previous version

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I roll back Acrobat Pro version 2019 (subscription) to version 2018? There doesn't seem to be an option in Creative Cloud to roll back Acrobat Pro to a previous version.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall 2019>install previous versions>2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find previous versions of Acrobat Pro DC (subscription)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enable previous versions in your cc app preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your responses. I think I already have 'previous versions' enabled correctly - I was able to roll back InDesign and Photoshop through CC.  Acrobat does not have an 'other versions' options available for install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you uninstall your acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I have already uninstalled Acrobat. Thanks for your help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacquelynm91340110,

Sorry for the trouble you faced using Acrobat.  I would like to know what was not working for you with latest Acrobat and you reverted to older version. This would help us better our solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need to roll back to the previous version. The latest version has been a nightmare for me. I rely heavily on the check box. Today is a day I have a little to get done and some extra time to roll back. Only issue is that Adobe CC is not showing previous versions for any apps! So now I have uninstalled acrobat, only to have to re-install because I can't access the older version. So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jansharrow 

I also need to roll back to the previous version. The latest version has been a nightmare for me. I rely heavily on the check box. Today is a day I have a little to get done and some extra time to roll back.

Are you referring to the check box available while commenting? With the new version of Adobe Acrobat and Reader, we have moved the Checkbox option inside the overlay/Right Click menu on the comment in comment list to give it a cleaner and modern look.

You can also enable it by changing the Acrobat commenting preferences. Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Commenting>Select "Show checkbox in comment notes"

Note: Adobe CC app doesn't give you the option to roll back to the previous version of Acrobat DC.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines