How to save a file with sign fields?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I load a PDF into Acrobat DC, I use Adobe Sign to select people to email it to, and to add signature and date fields (and other fields) for them to complete. I send it. And it is gone. 

How can I SAVE it with all the fields so I can use it with another group of people without haveing to recreate all the fields every time?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say the fields are gone when you send it, does that mean that the signatoires are opening the document with another PDF viewer , (like a web browser, for example), and they're not able to see the designated signature and date blocks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat add the fields and save the file. Then send the file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

A Sign template is a reusable template of frequently used form fields. You can create a Sign template and use it for sending agreements for signature. For more information about know how, please check out the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/create-template.html and see if that works for you.

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines