Highlighted

how to size a photo using a template

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a calendar for printing.  The company has a template that shows the safe line, crop line and bleed line.  I need help on how to nuse this template.  I have tried and have the photo in it perfectly, no print near the lines, the image size says it is correct but when I export it to them they say it is incorrect.  I need a very basic explanation of now to use this template that com es as a PDF.

susant64201792_0-1603379465183.png

Or maybe I am using the template OK but size changing when exporting.  I would appreciate any suggestions.  I also have to be in CMYK and at 350 
DPI but those have not been reported to vbe the problem just the sizing with the lack of bleed.  

Susan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to size a photo using a template

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a calendar for printing.  The company has a template that shows the safe line, crop line and bleed line.  I need help on how to nuse this template.  I have tried and have the photo in it perfectly, no print near the lines, the image size says it is correct but when I export it to them they say it is incorrect.  I need a very basic explanation of now to use this template that com es as a PDF.

susant64201792_0-1603379465183.png

Or maybe I am using the template OK but size changing when exporting.  I would appreciate any suggestions.  I also have to be in CMYK and at 350 
DPI but those have not been reported to vbe the problem just the sizing with the lack of bleed.  

Susan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?