• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to start integration with CSC (Cloud Signature Consortium)?

New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have signed ADOBE CLOUD SIGNATURE PARTNER PROGRAM AGREEMENT and would like to start integration works to be able to sign digitally PDF -s in Adobe Reader in the end. But do not understand where to start, we have downloaded Protocols and API specifications - Cloud Signature Consortium  API -s and it seems we are missing integration environment from Adobe.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The API described is a web API. What information seems to be missing? It isn't an API to Adobe products.

If you want to extend Acrobat Reader you would need the Acrobat SDK. Acrobat Reader plug-ins have specific limitations, and are subject to Adobe reviewing your plans and liking them. And a fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a CA who wishes to provide signing services to Acrobat users, or are you a user who wishes to use Cloud Signing? I know that using a cloud signing service has been implemented for Adobe Sign, but I don't know if the latest version of Acrobat or Reader supports it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are solution digital signature solution provider and CA and would like to provide our solution in Adobe sign via CSC specification.

Just do not know where to start integration. Adobe Sign is correct to integrate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company plans to create a remote signature provider server as well. Is there any documentation available, that can be used as a starting point? Is the "ADOBE CLOUD SIGNATURE PARTNER PROGRAM AGREEMENT" mandatory for starting the integration or is a generic configuration similar to pkcs#11 or pkcs#12 possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you share your answer with the rest of us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I have heard, support for CSC-signature providers was supposted to be a new feature of the next generation Acrobat. I have the most recent Acrobat Beta at my disposal but cannot find anything related in the settings. At least this is where I had expected it.

Writing a new custom plugin would not require me to comply to the CSC standard. I could use some propriary protocol for acquiring the signature. But this is not what I was aiming at. I wanted to use the "supported way". Natively supported by the signature application, that is to say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines