Highlighted

How to tranfer the tickmarks from pdf to another pdf exactly at the same place which the original pd

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to tranfer the comments/tickmarks from one PDF to another "exactly to the same place" that the original PDF have..If i am copying/transferring the tickmarks they get copied but not to the same place of the original PDF

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to tranfer the tickmarks from pdf to another pdf exactly at the same place which the original pd

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to tranfer the comments/tickmarks from one PDF to another "exactly to the same place" that the original PDF have..If i am copying/transferring the tickmarks they get copied but not to the same place of the original PDF

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export the comments as an FDF file and then import that FDF file into your other PDF. This was trasnfer the comments, but not the tickmarks. You'll have to do tick them off manually.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2pdfs, the first one is having 40pages and i have added some tickmarks near to a sentence and at some amounts..the second pdf is almost same with minor changes to the original one in amounts and with the same 40pages. I have around 1000tickmarks to transfer exactly to  the same sentense and amounts...i need a solution to save my time not to adjust those tickmarks exactly to the same location which the first pdf have

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0