• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to upload a pdf to the document cloud in acrobat DC pro?

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone know how to upload a file to the document cloud in acrobat DC?  i could in the last version but can't even find the icon...

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

I had the same problem. Chaning the language to English (from Polish) helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you launch Acrobat, you should be at the Home screen and see the storage options on the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey george,

it's not there on my left screen when i click on home.  it was fine on the pervious version of acrobat pro (had the little cloud icon next to the save icon)

i'm on a hell chat with adobe, seriously, it's been an hour. and the guy can't even get screen share to work,  it's crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you select "Add Account"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the microsoft sharepoint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi misterfrench,

It looks like the online storage options have been turned off in the General preferences. Please select both the "Show Online Storage" options, restart Acrobat, and then see if you see Document Cloud listed on the left panel.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Reader/Acrobat automatically uploads your recently viewed files to Adobe Document Cloud in the background and synchronizes the recent files list among all your devices."

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/mobile-link.html  

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, not the solution.  look at the screenshot... i have no option to upload to document or creative cloud or even turn on mobile within my acrobat DC pro home page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Go to this link and sign in then click open document cloud and you will see top right corner  cloud sign with with arrow up, click and upload the file.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you sign on in case it goes to main page you will see (cloud sign with with arrow up)   

manage files  click and upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found the answer, do a 'Save As' on the open document and you get the option to save it in the cloud.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and it's still a problem. When I changed the Prefs settings I did see "Doc storage" show up on the left, but no cloud storage upload option appears in the upper-right tool bar, and clicking on "Go to Adobe Document Website" on the bottom is a dry hole. Doesn't do anything. If I go to that one particular website, I can upload from my computer; if I go to my site in the cloud,or try uploading from my computer, I can't do anything except look at the files I uploaded at some previous time. There is no way to figure this mess out without visiting this Community or-possibly-emailing Support. You know, Adobe, this action-uploading a file to the Doc Cloud-is a pretty basic, first step for making use of the Doc Cloud. For God's sake, can't you make it a little clearer up front how the heck we're supposed to do it?

I wasted an hour or more digging through the stupid FAQs to find something that would help. I've got work I'd rather be doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Second that, it is amazing how Adobe missed this, good atleast the 'Save as' thing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked a treat! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my Adobe Acrobat reader DC (not Pro) for Windows (no problem if you access your cloud with your internet browser, the upload icon is always there). One answer in this thread solved it: to be able to upload to Cloud via the desktop reader you must first open the file with Adobe Acrobat reader DC on your computer from the "desktop" (translated from French, I don't know how they call it in English) section on the left. Once open, the "upload" icon (the little clowd + arrow) will appear at the left of the top horizontal menu. This is very weird and user-adverse, as Adobe Acrobat readers (PC and mobile)  tend to be, in my experience...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me until I chnaged the language of the application to English (it was in Croatian). Magically, the Document Cloud option emerged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works! After changing the language to English Document Cloud appears!

What an absurd!... Adobe please...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. Chaning the language to English (from Polish) helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change language to Eng worked! Also, now I can see cloud documents in the Recent list. Amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to put all my Home Maintenance .pdfs in the Document Cloud.

I browsed here trying to find out how to simply save a document I was viewing in Acrobat DC to the Document Cloud.

• Couldn't drag and drop from the desktop into my Document Cloud listing in Acrobat Pro DC.
  • Couldn't drag and drop from any of the filing listings within Acrobat Pro DC.
  • Couldn't find an "Upload File" icon in the Acrobat DC toolbar as it does exist in the Adobe PDF Services browser UI anywhere.

Both

Sara's answer of

"It looks like the online storage options have been turned off in the General preferences. Please select both the "Show Online Storage" options, restart Acrobat, and then see if you see Document Cloud listed on the left panel."

And then the

"Save As ..." idea

served as a solution.

Didn't have any problems with the language issue also reported in this thread (was on English).

Add me to the list of folks who would like the Upload FIle icon in the Acrobat DC toolbar as it is in the browser interface.

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 1.08.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, How to download docs from cloud on another machine fro app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat DC sign in with your Id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have similar problem. The only way for me to work with Adobe Cloud is to set the language to English (from Polish). It wouldn't be a significant problem, but as I am using macOS I am unable to set a different language for a specific app. Is there any way to fix it and upload files to the cloud while using non-English version of the Acrobat Reader DC? Or maybe you know how to set the English language for this app only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I"m having the same problem!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines