Highlighted

How to write on a PDF document using stylus in a TAB ?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a DELL VENUE PRO 11 TAB with a Stylus. I am trying to write some text (as my notes) on a PDF document using Adobe Reader 8.1 & Adobe Acrobat 11, but it's not working.

Can you help me to understand the right procedure of doing this. I just want to use my Stylus to write something on a PDF Page using your applications.

Thank you.

Raju

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to write on a PDF document using stylus in a TAB ?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a DELL VENUE PRO 11 TAB with a Stylus. I am trying to write some text (as my notes) on a PDF document using Adobe Reader 8.1 & Adobe Acrobat 11, but it's not working.

Can you help me to understand the right procedure of doing this. I just want to use my Stylus to write something on a PDF Page using your applications.

Thank you.

Raju

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rajup70714084

Please refer to the following link and see if that's what you are referring to:

Commenting in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat DC

Let me know if that's not case.

Thank You,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2016 1
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this has to count as the kind of the support response that as usual completely misses the mark. He was asking specifically why his pen wasn't working for the purpose of entering text. You might as well have told him to reboot his machine twice for good measure!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stylus vendor would have to provide the interfacing software to allow the use of the stylus with PDF (ISO 32000-1).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2016 0
mml9995 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to tools and click comment. Once you have the comment menu open, there is an option at the top to "use drawing tool" (click on the pencil).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0