• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How will I access my adobe documents once I've cancelled my plan?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can anyone tell me if my Adobe documents will be accessable on Chrome once I cancel my plan? This is how PDF's were viewed before I tried the free trial. During the free trial, I created an Adobe document and I'm worried it will be lost if I no longer have Adobe?

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as the PDF documents are stored on your local machine, you will be able to access them after your trial ends. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. They are stored on my PC but saved as adobe files... I guess my computer will use chrome to open them?

Ellie Wilson
[ Mod: Personal information removed ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You reall should view them using Adobe Reader. You may already have that installed, but if you don't download and use that to view your PDFs.

Chrome may be using a Reader extension in the backgroun, but Chrome has no way to annotate or modify PDFs at all. You should be using Reader. It's free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't have any other PDF viewer installed (I'll second the recommendation to install the free Adobe Reader), and you have Chrome or Firefox installed, the browser will act as your PDF viewer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines