• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks to separate PDFs exported from InDesign

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me if create unique documents in Indesign and export them as separate PDFs how to have the unique URL found on every page actually work? I use <<market_subdomain>>.[weblink name removed by moderator].com so from my spreadsheet 300+ market subdomains are pulled in and I want the PDF to have working URLs that take them to the correct page. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would ask in the InDesign forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rhett5C79 wrote:

Can someone tell me if create unique documents in Indesign and export them as separate PDFs how to have the unique URL found on every page actually work? 

If you want to keep the PDFs as separate documents, then you need to use Destinations. You need to do this in Acrobat, not InDesign. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/links-attachments-pdfs.html > Scroll to "Destinations" heading.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines