Hyperlinks

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi clever folk

I tried searching but not finding exactly what I am needing to do or I never worded it correctly.

I need to do the following:

I need to add a hyperlink to a pdf ( I can do that) but the problem is the hyperlink needs to link to 3 different documents that needs to travel with the pdf.

I have figured out how to add the 3 documents as attachements to the pdf but now how do connect my hyperlink to these attachements, that is if I am doing this correcty, I am maybe completely on the wront track.

Well that is why I am here.

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two ways I can think of to do it: The first is by using a script. You can use the exportDataObject command to launch the attached files, and just call it multiple times, once for each file you want to open.

The second only works if you use a button instead of a link. In that case you can just add multiple "Go to a page view" commands, and set each one to open a different file. When you click the button all the commands will be executed. This is not possible with a link, which has only one command associated with it, but it is possible with a button.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for assisting now just try to figure what you actually mean lol, at least now I know it can be done.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@try67 

I got it sorted found one of your post where some asked something similar and gave the script to put in. After some headscratching got to work. Thanks again for your help.

I am guessing you know these scripts from just having experience with using them but do you know where I could find a list of useful scripts like that.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines