I am trying to put my signature into the signing block and the signature is being put underneath the blueish signature box so that it doesnt show up

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filling out paperwork that was sent to me and I don't have access to print out and manually sign, so I have a signature that I uploaded into Adobe. I try to put my signature over the signature block and it ends up loading UNDERNEATH the blueish block so that it completely blocks out my signature. Need to know how to fix this!

TOPICS
Macintosh, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what steps do you follow to sign? Please be detailed and mention your app versions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off form field highlighting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any luck.  Same issue here.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines