Highlighted

I am trying to "organize" a pdf file, but it has 122 pages and it tells me the limit is 100.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to "organize" a pdf file so I can delete some pages, but when I try to click on organize, it tells me the pdf has too many pages to organize and the limit is 100....of course my file has 122 pages.  Is there any way around this?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am trying to "organize" a pdf file, but it has 122 pages and it tells me the limit is 100.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to "organize" a pdf file so I can delete some pages, but when I try to click on organize, it tells me the pdf has too many pages to organize and the limit is 100....of course my file has 122 pages.  Is there any way around this?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Thumbnails panel (on the left side) gives you most of the features in the Organize Pages panel. I don't think it has a page limit.

Bevi Chagnon | Designer & Technologist for Accessible InDesign + PDFs | Books @ www.PubCom.com/books — NEW! Accessible InDesign + PDF

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Acrobat version and OS are you using?  Here is a screenshot of a 205 page PDF open in my Windows Acrobat Pro DC Organize Pages panel.  I did not receive any sort of page limit notification.

organize-1.jpg

My best,

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you use Adobe PDF Pack?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too.  Why doesn't someone from Adobe just give us an answer?  The document I am trying to organize (extract pages from) is 283 pages long.  That's precisely the sort of case where you need to "organize" function to work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Adobe Acrobat does you use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive also got the same error. I am using documentcloud.adobe.com and as requested I dragged the document into the space and then it says it was loading but now it says Too many pages

grantm47367024_0-1596470964913.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The online service has limits.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0