• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to send a protected file (with signature allowed option enabled) for signatures.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to block permissions in a pdf other than allowing signing. I have gotten that accomplished so far. But when I attempt to send for signatures, Adobe Sign does not work.

basically, I need to send a permission protected file for "Request Signatures"(with permission allowed to sign). No error shows. Just does nothing when I click on the "Adobe Sign" icon. Also, "request Signatures" is greyed out. The way it is, I am unable to send a protected file for signatures.

TOPICS
How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 6.49.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 6.50.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the password security and you can use Adobe Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish it were that simple.  I have followed all those steps and no magic happens to the greyed request for signature. Last month everything worked wonderfully, forms went out and were signed.  This month following the exact same steps that were successful last month do not work.  Currently, when I select the file to be signed I am asked to 'select file', then a pop-up window appears asking me to enter addresses, once complete I then get an error message saying unable to .... try again later.  Which I have now done six more times.  So defeating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines