Highlighted

I am unable to send a protected file (with signature allowed option enabled) for signatures.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to block permissions in a pdf other than allowing signing. I have gotten that accomplished so far. But when I attempt to send for signatures, Adobe Sign does not work.

basically, I need to send a permission protected file for "Request Signatures"(with permission allowed to sign). No error shows. Just does nothing when I click on the "Adobe Sign" icon. Also, "request Signatures" is greyed out. The way it is, I am unable to send a protected file for signatures.

TOPICS
How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am unable to send a protected file (with signature allowed option enabled) for signatures.

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to block permissions in a pdf other than allowing signing. I have gotten that accomplished so far. But when I attempt to send for signatures, Adobe Sign does not work.

basically, I need to send a permission protected file for "Request Signatures"(with permission allowed to sign). No error shows. Just does nothing when I click on the "Adobe Sign" icon. Also, "request Signatures" is greyed out. The way it is, I am unable to send a protected file for signatures.

TOPICS
How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 6.49.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 6.50.09 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the password security and you can use Adobe Sign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0