It doesn't say that there is a disk. The box included two yellow "Important Keep this for Reference" cards (one Mac one PC). There was a URL on it to validate my email address. I followed the process. NOTHING that says install/download. Nothing in email. Nothing in my account.
We don't have inside info, but perhaps we can help you work through this. I've looked at Best Buy's web site, and they sell a wide range of Acrobat products, with different kinds of license. At least three different ones are in Best Buy stores.
1. What is the full name of the product on the box including any year or number. For example, Acrobat Standard 2018? Acrobat Pro 2020? Acrobat Pro DC?
2. Is it for Windows or Macintosh? Or does it say both?
3. Does it mention "subscription" or give a number of years on the box at all? Or does it say "One time purchase"?
4. Does it mention "student" or similar?
5. You say there is a redemption code. Did you already redeem it, or is it not clear what to do with the code yet?