• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought Acrobat Pro at Best Buy. Where's the link to install it?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Acrobat Pro at Best Buy.

There was no CD inside.

I followed the steps to veryify my email.

Got a redemption code.

I didn't get a link to install the software.

Should there have been a CD in the box?

I've looked through my account and don't see a link to install this software anywhere.

Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Should there have been a CD in the box?

Nobody here can see the box... does it SAY there is a disc?

If it does not say disc on the box, there should be a link somewhere inside

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't say that there is a disk.  The box included two yellow "Important Keep this for Reference" cards (one Mac one PC).  There was a URL on it to validate my email address.  I followed the process.  NOTHING that says install/download.  Nothing in email.  Nothing in my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We don't have inside info, but perhaps we can help you work through this. I've looked at Best Buy's web site, and they sell a wide range of Acrobat products, with different kinds of license. At least three different ones are in Best Buy stores.

1. What is the full name of the product on the box including any year or number. For example, Acrobat Standard 2018? Acrobat Pro 2020? Acrobat Pro DC?

2. Is it for Windows or Macintosh? Or does it say both?

3. Does it mention "subscription" or give a number of years on the box at all? Or does it say "One time purchase"?

4. Does it mention "student" or similar?

5. You say there is a redemption code. Did you already redeem it, or is it not clear what to do with the code yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines