• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not get Microsoft word to create a PDF. I have Creative Cloud and it has always worked until today. Any suggestions?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not get Microsoft word to create a PDF. I have Creative Cloud and it has always worked until today. Any suggestions? After spending that much money I would think it should work.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what method within Microsoft Word (version number please) with what operating system (MacOS, Windows, version number?) are you using to create PDF from a Microsoft Word document (for example with Word 2016 under Windows 10, there are at least four different means of creating PDF from your Word document. Exactly what version of Acrobat do you have installed. And what are the exact symptoms you are seeing including any messages.

Without such information, no one can really assist you.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines