Highlighted

I can't open PDF-files either in Acrobat reader or in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't neither nor open PDF-files in Acrobat reader and Acrobat DC. The Apps are all updated. I'd try to delete the Acrobat DC-App in Creative Cloud but it failed after 1% of the procedure. The temporary deinstallation of other Adobe Apps works correctly. What's wrong?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't open PDF-files either in Acrobat reader or in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't neither nor open PDF-files in Acrobat reader and Acrobat DC. The Apps are all updated. I'd try to delete the Acrobat DC-App in Creative Cloud but it failed after 1% of the procedure. The temporary deinstallation of other Adobe Apps works correctly. What's wrong?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you try to open a PDF file in either of those applications?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you are not able to open the PDF in any of the application, could you please let us know what happens?

Do you receive any error message? If yes, please share the message with us.

Did you check if the issue occurs with the particular PDF or with all PDFs?

Are you using a Windows machine or Mac? Share the Acrobat DC, Reader DC, and Creative Cloud desktop version installed on the machine.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0