Highlighted

I can't resize the JavaScript Editor Window

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was messing with the JavaScript Editor window and unintentionally pressed Windows + Left Arrow, making the window fill the left half of my screen.

When I try to resize to a smaller size, it just doesn't work. Is there any way to get this window back to normal? It's too big!

(Restarting the program does not solve anything at all.)

Thank you.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't resize the JavaScript Editor Window

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was messing with the JavaScript Editor window and unintentionally pressed Windows + Left Arrow, making the window fill the left half of my screen.

When I try to resize to a smaller size, it just doesn't work. Is there any way to get this window back to normal? It's too big!

(Restarting the program does not solve anything at all.)

Thank you.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try grabbing the lower right-hand corner of the window with the mouse and then drag to resize it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
asmjota LATEST
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried, but look what happens 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF